Through UnitedHealthcare, we are committed to supporting the Transparency in Coverage Rule by making medical price comparison information available by July 1, 2022. This rule requires health insurers and group health plans to create a member-facing price comparison tool and post publicly available readable files that include in-network negotiated payment rates and historical out-of-network changes for covered items and services, including prescription drugs. These pricing documents will be posted monthly on transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com. This location is publicly available and accessible to all, and no authentication is required. Beginning July 1 and monthly thereafter, this information will appear on this site. For more information, please refer to the Transparency In Coverage FAQs on umr.com which are updated frequently.
Want to View and Manage Your Benefits Online?
Now you can! Logon to the PDS Employee Self Service Portal (ESS) to take advantage of the following capabilities:
– Determine your eligibility
– Elect your benefits as a new employee
– Review your current health and insurance benefits
– Change your benefits based on life events (birth, marriage)
– Review your paycheck and benefit deductions
– Update your tax withholding allowances (W4)
– Review and update your paycheck direct deposit designation
– Define and update your contact information
How do I login to PDS Employee Self Service (ESS)?
User name: Your user name will be your PDS Employee ID Number. Your PDS Employee ID Number can be found on any printed or online paycheck stub. If you don’t know your PDS Employee ID Number, please refer to the Login trouble section below.
If you are having trouble logging in, or you are logging in for the first time, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the ESS login screen
2. Click the Forgot User Name/Password Link in the bottom left hand corner of the screen
3. Follow instructions from there
If you are still having trouble, please contact your local branch office for assistance or send an email to email@example.com and provide your full name, the last 4 digits of your social security number, and the zip code of your home address.
Benefits Plans, Tools, and Resources
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance.