PDS Employee Self Service (ESS) – View your payroll information and edit your direct deposit online.
PDS Payroll Information – Review your paystub and pay history online.
ePayroll FAQ’s – Have questions about ePayroll? Find answers here.
PDS Time Track
PDS Time Track is the convienient way to process time cards and approvals online.
Contractor User Manual – Explains the process for entering your hours in Time Track.
Manager User Manual – Explains the prosess for approving hours in Time Track.
What is PDS Employee Self Service (ESS)?
Logon to the PDS Employee Self Service Portal (ESS) to take advantage of the following capabilities:
– Review your paycheck and benefit deductions
– Update your tax withholding allowances (W4)
– Review and update your paycheck direct deposit designation
– Define and update your contact information
How do I login to PDS Employee Self Service (ESS)?
User name: Your user name will be your PDS Employee ID Number. Your PDS Employee ID Number is a 5 digit number found on any printed or online paycheck stub. If you don’t know your PDS Employee ID Number, please refer to the Login trouble section below.
If you are having trouble logging in, or you are logging in for the first time, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the ESS login screen
2. Click the Forgot User Name/Password Link in the bottom left hand corner of the screen
3. Follow instructions from there
If you are still having trouble, please contact your local branch office for assistance or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your full name, the last 4 digits of your social security number, and the zip code of your home address.